Sunday 9 August 2020

My favourite pieces of technology

At this very moment of life, I couldn't imagine myself without my cell phone and my computer. I carry my cell phone everywhere, it's small and anytime I feel lonely or need someone, I know it's just a matter of taking out my cell phone and making a call to contact my essential people. Besides, this small device can have so many applications, I can do many things with it, I can read on the bus, I can listen to music while running, I can take pictures at any time, and I can talk to my family and friends all day long. The computer, on the other hand, is necessary in my student life, especially in these times of pandemic, around here I see the classes, do the work they send, and I can even talk to my classmates while we do a job. Although I can also watch movies and series, I can play.

 Without these two devices I can't imagine how difficult life would be, without hearing or being able to see mainly my family and friends, that's why they are my favorites👍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Picture!

 Well, I'm not a photo person, I don't like taking pictures, but when I do it usually it's because I'm with someone special ...