Sunday 9 August 2020

Why did i choose my career?

I mainly chose my career because I always had a great interest in food, knowing where it came from, how it is produced, and everything that goes with these processes. I also always considered myself a restless person and thought that I could not work the rest of my life locked up in an office, or in a hospital, and I considered that there was nothing like work in an open field, so I became passionate about this career. At first year, I considered changing, because very few subjects were in relation to plants, but when I reached second year I was completely convinced. My dream is to work with small farmers and help them to improve their fields, a part of this, I owe it to my grandfather, who lives in the south and has his field, he has taught me beautiful things about the crops that I have not been taught at the university, so I consider that the direct contact with local farmers is a nice area to have new knowledge. So here i am in my fifth year of Agriculture and I don't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Picture!

 Well, I'm not a photo person, I don't like taking pictures, but when I do it usually it's because I'm with someone special ...