Sunday 17 May 2020

My Autobiography

Hi, my name is Valentina Jara and i'm 22 years old. I live in Maipú, Santiago of Chile, with my parents and my little brother, but i was born and raised in La Florida. Also we have pets, my baby Rayo, who it's a dog and Eva, my turtle (we named them like Disney characters😊). I'm a Christian, i believe in God and i think it's important to mention beacause He defined a big portion of my life.😇

I study Agriculture in the University of Chile, this is my fifth (and almost the last one) year. My favourite thing about the university it's all the friend that i made, that indeed i miss so much see them every day and hang out with them (at this point of the career, some are like family to me).
Also i have two best friends that i love with all my heart, Milena and Paula. I live so close of each one, that we hang out every week, but in this coronavirus problem, i haven't see them, so i miss them a lot too. I love listen to music, and read books, both of this thing makes me travel to another places or just to a moment. I probably say that my favorite singer is Beyoncé and my favorite book is "to kill a mockingbird". My friend Milena, that i mentioned, its a writer, so i love reading her books too, she makes me so proud. My friend Paula, she is an actress, well, soon to be, so i love seeing her perform in her theater plays. They are the best people that i know, hands down.
I love the south of my country, i think that have the most magical and beautiful places around the world, so, at least one time of the year, i travel to there (it's one of my favorite things💗). Besides, my family its building a house in Puerto Varas, so, it's a family feeling. We hope move to there, very soon.

So there you have it!, this is a little a piece of my life, always it so much going on, but in this quarentine time there isn't much to tell. I hope you enjoyed to read this, if you wanna talk or ask somethimg, here i am!😋





2 comments:

  1. Hi valentina!!!! I think the same as you that friends at this point are like family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the south is amazing! i love it too

    ReplyDelete

A Picture!

 Well, I'm not a photo person, I don't like taking pictures, but when I do it usually it's because I'm with someone special ...