Sunday 9 August 2020

A Picture!

 Well, I'm not a photo person, I don't like taking pictures, but when I do it usually it's because I'm with someone special or the place deserves it. This is one of my favorite pictures, it must be because it was one of the last times I was with my family.

From left to right is my grandfather Safi, my brother Gaspar, my uncle Esteban who is like a brother to me, my niece Amandita and me. It was the last Christmas, and like all Christmases, we spent it together, but this time my dad had just made the terrace, so for this holiday we opened it, and it was a beautiful night, I am always excited to see how children open their gifts, and then go out to the street to open them. On the other hand the older ones talk, play games, give each other our secret friend gifts, and give each other cards. My family's Christmases are always fun, and whenever we are together they are unforgettable moments. At this moment I see this picture and I miss these memories, nobody could have told us that now we would not see each other for a long time and that hugging and being all together embraced could be so difficult. I love my family very much and miss them even more, but, it is good to have these memories that for a moment make me feel them close.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Picture!

 Well, I'm not a photo person, I don't like taking pictures, but when I do it usually it's because I'm with someone special ...