Sunday 9 August 2020

MUSIC

 My favorite music is pop songs, R&B, jazz and rhythms like these, although my music changes very often, always what I listen to depends on how I feel during the day, so I can listen to rock from time to time, sometimes reggaeton, sometimes Latin rhythms like salsa, and I even like to listen to music in different languages from English and Spanish, like Turkish, Korean, Portuguese. 

My favorite singer, I immediately say it's Beyoncé, and it's because of her that I listen to different rhythms, since she's a very versatile artist so her songs have different rhythms. My favorite album from her, is Lemonade, I like all the songs on this album that I could not say which is my favorite. But my favorite, of all her songs, is "Love on top". I'm also a big fan of Shakira, but, essentially I like her old songs, they remind me a lot of when I was little and the weekends with my mom we would clean the house and listen to these songs.

And if we talk about the group, I would say that I like to listen to a lot of Queen and I owe this to my dad, who taught me since I was little to sing and pronounce the songs of this group well. 

And in general, I could say that I listen to a little bit of everything, I don't like to focus only on one rhythm, so I could say that I LOVE ALL MUSIC!

Beyoncé desvela cómo perdió 10 kilos en 22 días | Actualidad | LOS40


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Picture!

 Well, I'm not a photo person, I don't like taking pictures, but when I do it usually it's because I'm with someone special ...